Valentine’s Day is, for me, associated with chocolate (come to think of it, every day is associated with chocolate for me!).
I’ve been making this recipe for Chocolate « mi-cuit » for years and still enjoy it! if you’re looking for a dessert idea for tomorrow night, this recipe is perfect to end your dinner!
Chocolate mi-cuitseason all
- dark chocolate 190 g
- butter 180 g
- egg yolks 80 g
- eggs 210 g
- sugar 125 g
- flour 80 g
- butter for the moulds
- Butter 6 individual ramekin molds and put them in the refrigerator.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler.
- Beat the whole eggs with the egg yolks and sugar.
- Add chocolate and melted butter. Stir in flour.
- Butter the individual molds a second time.
- Fill them three-quarters full and put them in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, bake the cakes for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°.
- Take them out of the oven, wait 30 seconds and turn them out onto a plate.